This week on the podcast we’re looking at the 2nd letter in the PASSION acronym and exploring the art of asking and answering strategic, open-ended questions.
P: Pursue Joy (last week’s episode)
A: Ask Questions
Thought-provoking questions have long been recognized as a powerful means to inspire creativity, promote self-awareness, clarify vision and expose limited-belief systems.
In other words, they have the power to transform your life if you’re willing to sit with them long enough.
Quick links from episode 3:
- While I didn’t mention it in the episode, Switch on Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf played a big part in igniting my love for neuroscience, and is an excellent book if you’re interested in a spiritually flavored look neuroscience.
- I did my coach training through Coach Approach Ministries
The Simply Bloom Shop : designer mugs, prints, cards & candles
- What were your favorite things to do as a child? What did you lose track of time doing?
- What moves you deeply, be it deep gladness or deep sadness?
- What would you teach on if handed a microphone at a moment’s notice?
- What do you have a knack for, that others come to you for help with?
Share your thoughts and join the conversation over on Facebook.
Quotes + Free Print:
“Before I can tell my life what I want to do with it, I must listen to my life telling me who I am” Parker Palmer
“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts” H. Jackson Brown Jr.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to me here.
Tune in next Monday for another episode of The Penduka Podcast, and be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!